As an employer, you have an obligation to ensure compliance with; COSHH Regulations 1994, Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1992, HSE Guidelines and all other statutory requirements.
At OHBM we work to ensure your obligations are met through appropriate and focused Health Surveillance Programmes. We only screen individuals who are exposed to known hazards, as recommended by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), thus saving you time, money and lost production costs associated with unnecessary screening.
OHBM Health Surveillance Programmes
Our Health Surveillance Programmes are offered at your site(s) at your convenience. Each programme is tailored towards the individual employee and is compliant with HSE and COSHH regulations. They include:
- Hearing tests (audiometry)
- Lung function tests (spirometry)
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- Skin surveillance
- Night-shift worker medicals
- Driver medicals (fork-lift trucks, company vehicles etc)
- Confined space/working at height medicals
- Food handler medicals
- Display screen equipment assessment (DSE) and eyesight tests
- Asbestos and/or lead medicals with a HSE appointed doctor
Each assessment generates a “Fit Certificate”. This proof is often required by the HSE or insurance companies to ensure you are complying with your statutory obligations.
Need advice? contact OHBM today and request your free, no-obligation business review.