Your staff are your most valuable asset – but an unhealthy workforce could also be your biggest liability. Healthy employees achieve more, show greater loyalty, and are easier to manage than those that feel undervalued, so it makes sense to take the best care of them.
Don’t wait for accidents to happen or health problems to occur, at OHBM we believe the best businesses focus on prevention rather than cure.
Whether you’re currently dealing with health problems in the workplace or you’re in the planning stages of your occupational health policy, we offer expert solutions to critical issues. Contact us for free advice today.
By investing in the health of your employees you don’t just comply with current workplace legislation, you also inspire greater commitment, increase productivity and ultimately lower your staffing and payroll costs.
What we offer
An effectively administered occupational health service offers a wealth of benefits for businesses of all sizes and statures. At OHBM we offer a straightforward approach to the health of your employees. We’ll undertake a free, no-obligation review of your organisation, providing a full report on the same day so you can start to implement any changes to your occupational health policy immediately.
Get in touch to schedule your free workplace review today.
We understand that occupational health is a continuous process, which is why we provide free advice to senior management during office hours, allowing you to feel confident you’re making informed decisions.
Working with OHBM will help you:
- Sustain and increase workforce productivity by reducing the cost of staff sickness/ absence, both direct and indirect.
- Adapt working conditions so that staff become more motivated and efficient.
- Comply with health and safety legislation under the Disability provision of the Equality Act 2010 and therefore reducing the possibility of legal action.
- Gain a positive return on investment.
- Support managers when handling employee sickness issues.
- Cut the cost of recruitment and training by reducing staff turnover.
- Reduce unnecessary claims against your private medical insurance, employer’s liability insurance and pension fund.
Understanding the relationship between health and the workplace is fundamental to the success of your business. OHBM can help you, providing clear advice and guidelines so you feel confident you have the advice of the experts in every decision you make.
Take advantage of our no obligation review today. Contact us online or over the phone on 01625 268 609.