At OHBM we offer a comprehensive selection of services in the field of occupational health. These include:
Noise Surveys and Monitoring
We carry out risk assessments for noise, together with noise surveys of your workplace. We present these in a professional report, complete with action points for you to work with. Additionally, we provide Audiometry services to complete your hearing conservation programme.
Drugs and Alcohol
For employees with addiction problems we provide:
- Fast-track to specialists Drug & Alcohol rehabilitation.
For employers we provide:
- A meeting on your site with occupational health and Drug & Alcohol specialists, to discuss implementing or updating your current policy.
- Support with writing your own policy.
- Drug & Alcohol testing; random, post-placement, specific groups of workers.
- 24 hour ‘Call out’ Drug & Alcohol testing service, within 2 hours.
The economic pressures on companies to keep key staff in their current roles may conflict with current NHS waiting times. This can sometimes create financial hardship when employees go off sick or cannot perform their duties fully when under the influence of addictive substances.
OHBM Ltd assists you in gaining early access to treatment and overseeing the whole process. Individuals are rehabilitated back into the workplace more effectively and with minimal disruption.
Contact OHBM today for free advice